Submissions & Templates
Workshops, Reflections, PhD Papers
Workshops, Reflections and PhD Papers are published with Donau-Universität Edition and are available Open Access.
- Use the required CeDEM template to submit a reflection or a paper to the PhD Colloquium;
- Use the CeDEM template for workshops to submit a workshop proposal;
Full papers are published by IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
- Use the IEEE template for full papers;
- If you are submitting a full paper, please do not include your name, affiliation and author details until a decision has been taken after the peer-review!
Length of Papers
Full papers: 12 pages maximum (anonymous; double-blind peer-reviewed);
Research papers/Case studies/Project papers: 12 pages maximum (anonymous; double-blind peer-reviewed);
Reflections: 6 pages maximum (selected by the chairs);
Workshops: 4 pages maximum (selected by the chairs);
PhD Colloquium papers: 7 pages maximum (excluding literature list; selected by the track directors of the colloquium);
Double-blind Peer Review: Anonymous Full/Research/Project Papers&CaseStudies
If you are submitting a full paper, a research/project paper or case study then the submission must be anonymous and not include the authors' names.
If you are submitting a workshop proposal, make sure you address the questions in the template for workshops:
- Description and Objectives of the Workshop;
- Relevance of the Workshop to the CeDEM Conference;
- Questions to Be Addressed During the Workshop;
- Format of Workshop;
Use the CeDEM16 EasyChair Submission Site to submit your paper (or type: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cedem16)