First steps to studying at the University for Continuing Education Krems
Interested in applying for admission to the university courses “Crossmedia Exhibition Development” ? If so, please follow the enrolment procedure described below!
The next course will start on April 17, 2023.
1. First Contact
Please contact us personally to informally clarify whether the studies you have chosen are right for you, and that you fulfill all the requirements:
a completed Austrian university degree, or
- an equivalent university degree obtained in accordance with foreign study regulations, or
- at least two years' training in a relevant field and a minimum age of 21 years, or
- an equivalent professional qualification: at least two years' professional experience and a minimum age of 21 years.
2. Digital transmission of application documents
Once all questions have been clarified, please complete the enrolment forms and prepare the following documents:
- Annex Admission Fee (DOCX | 59 KB)
- Letter of Intent (DOC | 42 KB)
- Valid passport or personal ID card
- Other required documents (see regulation (curriculum) in the Factbox and the section “Required documents” on the “Admission to studies” page).
3. Admission Interview with Course Director
Upon receipt of the application documents, the Course Director will invite you to an admission interview and/or the enrolment procedure.
4. Assessment Procedure
6. Permission to Study
After successfully completing the admission procedure you will receive a letter confirming that you meet all requirements. Before you can begin studying, you must have provided all the necessary original documents and have paid the participation fees. Please go to the following page for a complete overview of the enrolment procedure: