First steps to studying at Danube University Krems
Interested in applying for admission to the university course “Intercultural Competencies”? If so, please follow the enrolment procedure described below:
1. First Contact
Please contact us personally to informally clarify whether the studies you have chosen are right for you, and that you fulfill all the requirements:
a completed Austrian university degree, or
- an equivalent university degree obtained in accordance with foreign study regulations, or
- at least two years' training in a relevant field and a minimum age of 21 years, or
- an equivalent professional qualification: at least two years' professional experience and a minimum age of 21 years.
2. Submitting the Application Documents
Once all questions have been clarified, please complete the enrolment forms and prepare the following documents:
- Application form with your signature (original)
- Europass CV
- Letter of Intent
- Valid passport or personal ID card
- Other documents confirming that you meet the curriculum’s admission requirements (see "Admission Requirements" as outlined in the course Factbox and further information about application documents)
Please send the complete application documents by post or e-mail to the above named contact person!
3. Admission Interview with Course Director
Upon receipt of the application documents, the Course Director will invite you to an admission interview and/or the enrolment procedure.
4. Assessment Procedure
5. Online Pre-Registration
6. Permission to Study
After successfully completing the admission procedure you will receive a letter confirming that you meet all requirements. Before you can begin studying, you must have provided all the necessary original documents and have paid the participation fees. Please go to the following page for a complete overview of the enrolment procedure: