- Certified Programme General Management
- Academic General Manager (m/f)
-) Possessing a university entrance qualification or holding a school-leaving certificate at least 2 years of relevant professional experience are required. Training and further education periods can be counted towards the programme.
-) Without possessing a university entrance qualification or any school-leaving certificate at least 5 years of relevant professional experience are required. Training and further education periods can be counted towards the programme.
Accreditations & Memberships
The following documents are required:
- Completed and signed application form
- Valid and signed passport (passport must be valid until at least 3 months beyond return and must have a blank page to affix the residence permit)
- Copies of previous passports
- One recent photograph (passport format, colour, front view)
- Original or notarised copy of Birth Certificate
- Original Certificate of Good Conduct/ Criminal Record (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of health insurance that is compulsory in Austria and covers every risk: Overview of possible health insurance schemes: 68 KB PDF (for students, self-insurance with the WGKK (without waiting time) is also possible); UNIQA or Vienna Insurance Group
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (f.e. scholarship, letter of grants, bank statement of last 2 months, other proof of income; parent's account accepted for students only) If your age is below 24 years you need EUR 515,30/ month = EUR 6.183,60/year; if your age is above 24 years you need EUR 933,06/month = EUR 11.196,72/ year
- Proof of accommodation in Austria (f.e. lease contract, ownership papers)
- One set of photocopies of all supporting documents
- Letter of Acceptance of Danube University Krems
All foreign-language documents must be translated into German by a professional translating service.
Applications must be submitted personally.
Please note, that there is no legal claim on obtaining a residence permit for students.
Please allow at least 2 months processing time (all applications have to be sent to Austria)
Costs: ~ EUR 200,-
The international and multicultural faculty of Danube Business School consists of both, renowned professors from our partner universities and top consultants:
Duncan Angwin, M.A., M.Phil., MBA, PhD; Oxford Brookes University; Oxford, UK
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Barbara Brenner, Danube University Krems; Krems, Austria
Alessandro Cavelzani, PhD, Psy.D.; Grenoble Business School; Grenoble, France
Dr. Arne Floh, MSc. PhD , University of Surrey; Guildford, UK
Dr. Elisabeth Götze, Vienna University of Economics and Business; Vienna, Austria
Dr. Arno Haslberger, MBA, MBA, MSc; Middlesex University; London, UK
Univ.-Prof DDr. Jürgen Huber, University of Innsbruck; Innsbruck, Austria
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Dirk Sauerland, Universität Witten/Herdecke; Witten, Germany
Prof. Dr. Werner Seebacher, Seebacher Unternehmensberatung GmbH; Munic, Germany and Graz, Austria
Dipl.-Kfm. (FH), Holger Siemons, PhD, MBA, PGCTHE (FHEA); University of Northampton, UK
Gilbert Silvius, PhD, MSc, MBA; LOI University of Applied Sciences; Leiderdorp, Netherlands
Dr. Elizabeth Varga, BA, MBA; Cranfield University; Cranfield, UK
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Helmut Willke, Zeppelin University; Friedrichshafen, Germany
Daniel Wintersberger, BA, MSc; Cardiff University; Cardiff, UK