The university course "Migrant Entrepreneurship Support CP" provides students with sound academic as well as applied knowledge and competencies in the design and implementation of support measures for migrants to start and further develop their businesses. This includes, in particular, knowledge of special requirements in advising and supporting migrants in setting up and further developing their businesses, knowledge of the business and legal framework, as well as the provision of mentoring and networking activities.
The university course is interdisciplinary and integrates academic and practical perspectives. It comprises 2 semesters (15 ECTS) and consists of 3 face-to-face modules (3 days each) in Krems/ Austria, Berlin/Germany and Warsaw/Poland complemented with e-learning activities. It is a continuing educational programme for practitioners who wish to acquire and further develop skills in the field of migrant entrepreneurship support and counselling.
No participation fee applies to the pilot programme starting in winter semester 2019, except for Austrian students' union (ÖH) fee of 20.20€ per semester.
Travel and subsistence expenses are not included.
- Employees working in educational and counselling institutions for migrants, start-up counselling and support offices, social partner institutions, NGOs, public administration, management, consulting.
- Professionals involved in migrant entrepreneurship support wishing to expand their expertise in the field.
- Students with an academic and professional interest in migrant entrepreneurship support.
- SINGA Deutschland, Germany
- The Microfinance Centre, Poland
- The Entrepreneurial Refugee Network, United Kingdom
- Delitelabs, The Netherlands
- Technology and Human Resources Institute, Greece
- VUZF University of Finance, Business and Entrepreneurship, Bulgaria
- European University Continuing Education Network, Belgium