Successful corporate management demands good leadership requiring skills and the ability of contributing as a team member to the project’s success from those responsible. A primary goal of this study trip is to point out the strengths and weaknesses, which individually occur in different leadership styles, and to evaluate and improve interpersonal cooperation.
- (Intercultural) Leadership
- Interpersonal and Intercultural Communication
- Team Building and Team Management
- Concrete application examples of ethics
- Methods and models of experience-based learning approaches
You can reflect on your own leadership style, classify and shape it through this experience-based learning approach. In addition, working with American students promotes an understanding of interpersonal and intercultural communication and provides insight into ethical issues.
|Graduation||Certificate of performance|
|Learning form||Blended Learning|
|Participation fee||EUR 2,000.--|
04/06/2020 - 09/06/2020