- A university degree on a related field OR
- General university entrance qualification and at least 4 years professional experience
- If General university entrance qualification is missing, at least 8 years professional experience
- Command of the English language
First steps to studying at Danube University Krems
Interested in applying for admission to the university course “Music Management”? If so, please follow the enrolment procedure described below:
1. FIRST CONTACT
Please contact us personally to informally clarify whether the studies you have chosen are right for you, and that you fulfill all the requirements:
2. Digital transmission of application documents
Once all questions have been clarified, please complete the enrolment forms and prepare the following documents:
Valid identity document (e.g. copy of passport)
- Other required documents (see regulation (curriculum) in the Factbox and the section "Required documents" on the "Admission to studies" page).
3. Admission Interview with Course Director
Upon receipt of the application documents, the Course Director will invite you to an admission interview and/or the enrolment procedure.
The interview provides further information about the program and coursework to interested candidates, helping determine whether the program meets specific academic goals and expectations.
During the interview, the program directors gain further information about each candidate -- knowledge base, skill set, and individual talents -- as part of the admission process.
The preliminary interview can be conducted in person, or long distance via electronic platforms.
4. Assessment Procedure
The assessment procedure to determine admission competencies checks if applicants meet the admission requirements defined in the curriculum.
5. Permission to Study
After successfully completing the admission procedure you will receive a letter confirming that you meet all requirements. Before you can begin studying, you must have provided all the necessary original documents and have paid the participation fees. Please go to the following page for a complete overview of the enrolment procedure: