Mag. Michael Fasching, Bakk.
About the person
- Since January 2017: Member of Academic Staff at the Danube University Krems, Department for Migration and Globalization
- Marketing and Communication for the Department for Migration and Globalisation
- Programme Director for the Master’s programme, “Intercultural Competencies”
- Since November 2019: Research Assistant at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz at the Department of Educational Professionalization, teaching- and learning-research and innovative teaching design
- March 2018 - October 2019: Research Assistant at the Karl-Franzens-University of Graz for the research project, INREST (Integration of Refugees in Styrian Companies) at the Department of Human Resource Management
- Since 2015: Lecturer at the Danube University Krems, the University of Applied Sciences Campus Vienna and the University College of Teacher Education Vienna in the fields of “research methods”, “applied research” and “diversity and gender”
- 2006-2014: Studies of Musicology at the University of Vienna (Magister 2013) and Journalism and Communication Sciences (Baccalaureate 2014).