In order to turn an extraordinary idea into a convincing project proposal, it takes time to develop ideas, select a suitable funding instrument, set up a consortium, write the individual parts of the proposal and coordinate the preparation of the proposal.
The Grant Acquisition team supports researchers in this process and helps to efficiently prepare and coordinate complex applications with large funding volumes.
We focus on
- Horizon Europe (2021-2027) programme,
- joint projects and excellence programmes of the FWF (e.g. special research areas, research groups, international programmes, doctoral colleges, future colleges , ESPRIT),
- funding from the Christian Doppler Society (CD Labor).
We inform researchers about current research policy developments at national and EU level as well as about the synergies between funding instruments of national funding agencies and the new Horizon Europe programme.
Factsheets and notes for researchers.
We find the right funding instrument, advise on the application guidelines and beyond and in turn bring the researchers at Danube University Krems closer to their research goal.
Checklist for personalised advice on funding for researchers.
We support researchers with tailored services from project application to submission.
The support portfolio for researchers.
Grant Acquisition Team
Service for European research funding
- Donau-Universität Krems
- Office for Grant Acquisition
- Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Straße 30
- 3500 Krems