At the University for Continuing Education Krems, internationalization is of great significance and is supported by numerous international research and cooperation projects, collaborations, and exchange activities. Internationalization is to be found at all levels of the university.
Cultural diversity and international networking enrich our university on multiple levels, allowing it to be future-oriented, global and pro-active.
In this context, the Service Center for International Relations acts as a competence center and hub, assisting you with your concerns, questions, projects, and international opportunities and acting as an international first point of contact.
Our field of activity is diverse and includes, among other things:
- Welcome Center support for international students and staff
- Administration of international mobility activities (incoming and outgoing)
- Review of project submissions and contracts for education and cooperation projects (Erasmus+, other OeAD, Austria's Agency for Education and Internationalisation, programs)
- Support regarding new cooperation agreements, including Erasmus+ contracts, as well as regarding existing partnerships and networks
- Responsibility for the key strategy "Expansion of international activities" (contents and updates)