The information desk of the university library is open for collection and return of books at the following times:
|Monday||09:00 - 13:30|
|Tuesday - Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 14:00|
The reading room and the learning room on the first floor will remain closed until further notice.
Because of the current situation, we are offering the following services:
- Scanned titles can be sent via email
- Complete publications or extensive chapters, which are available in the reading room or in the magazine section, can be sent by mail to Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Only max. five books, depending on the weight, can be dispatched.
- Inter Library Loan: Ordering books or articles and pick up on site is possible – no dispatch. Due to the current situation, long waiting times may occur for interlibrary loan orders. Interlibrary loans are only possible until 6 December 2020. Orders received after this date, will not be processed until January 2021.
You can borrow books from and return them to the library loan desk. We kindly ask you to check the books for availability in the Online Catalog in advance (including the book number). Please send your loan requests per email to email@example.com so that we can have them ready for you to pick up at the counter.
This way, both the borrowing process and your stay in the library are kept as short as possible. Furthermore, individuals are only permitted access.
Please continue to use our research tool biber to access the extensive range of online databases.
23. December 2020 closed from 12:00
24. December 2020 to 06. January 2021 (Christmas Holidays)