From Monday, May 4th, 2020, the university library will be physically staffed again. In consultation with the rectorate, the library will only operate without direct interaction between staff and students.
The reading room and the learning room on the first floor will remain closed until further notice.
This means that from May 4th, 2020 we can offer you the following services:
- Transmission of scanned chapters by email
- Mailing of books (with location Lesesaal and Magazin and depending on weight, max. 5 books) or extensive chapters to Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
- Deposit of books (with location Lesesaal and Magazin) in the foyer of the university library
- Return of books in the foyer by the book return carriage
- Telephone availability under the known telephone numbers at the changed opening times (Monday - Friday 10: 00-18: 00)
- Interlibrary loan: Books and article orders are possible -
Orders must be picked up on site, no delivery to private addresses. Due to the current situation, the delivery time could be longer than usual.
We are of course - as before - available by email for all inquiries.
Please continue to use the extensive range of online databases via our researchtool biber.
01. June 2020 (Whit Monday)