- Students know the definitions for globalisation and glocalisation and their interdependences for economy, culture and identity.
- Students can identify and analyse specific fields of action for business.
- Definition and genesis of: global – local – glocal
- Culture and identity in the tensions of glocalisation
- Local utilisation of global competences
- Relevance and use of glocalisation for economy and businesses
|Graduation||Certificate of performance|
|Learning formats||Blended learning (COVID-19 Info)|
|Participation fee||EUR 950.00|