- Students get to know the course management team and the infrastructure and processes relevant for their studies.
- Students can make use of the University’s infrastructure
- Students can recognise scientific literature and can utilise it with the help of a citation software.
- Students are aware of the requirements for essays and final papers.
Mag. Friedrich Altenburg, MSc, Mag. Dr. Lydia Rössl
- Systems in use at Danube University Krems (Digi-Bib, Moodle, DUK-online)
- Organisation of the modular system
- Framework and flexibility in the curricula
- Diversity and team buildung
- Literature und citation software
|Graduation||Certificate of performance|
|Learning formats||Blended learning (COVID-19 Info)|
|Participation fee||EUR 950.00|
16/11/2023 - 17/11/2023