Dkffr. Sabina Ertl
Scientific Manager - Department for Migration and Globalisation
- +43 2732 893-2216
- To contact form
- Campus Krems, Tract H, 1st Floor, 1.344
- University for Continuing Education Krems
- Department for Migration and Globalisation
- Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Straße 30
- 3500 Krems
Sabina Ertl currently acts as Scientific Manager and coordinates the administrative support of the research activities in the Department for Migration and Globalization as well as numerous other projects.
Her responsibilities include:
- Administrative support of departmental research activities
- Internal administrative management
- Project management of several national and international projects
- Member of the committee for honorary awards of the senate at the University for Continuing Education
Furthermore, she is working at the Research Support Office, where she is mainly responsible for maintenance and development of the project database.
About the person
Sabina Ertl studied Economics and Business Administration at the Catholic University Ingolstadt/Eichstätt. She has been working at the University for Continuing Education Krems since May 2000. Initially, she supported Department for Management Studies in developing new seminars as well as study programs. Between 2006 and 2019 she led the development of the International Office. Since 2009 she is supporting researchers at the university through her work at Research Support Office. There she has gathered valuable experiences in negotiating with funding bodies as well as project coordinators and partners.
Projects (Extract Research Database)
Lectures (Extract Research Database)
Die Internationalisierungsstrategien in der Weiterbildung an den österreichischen Universitäten
Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung und Fernstudium (DGWF), Wien, 16/09/2016
Internationalisation in Continuing Education at higher education institutions – Policies and Practises
EAIR Forum, Krems, Austria, 31/08/2015