myAbility Talent® Program Vienna 24/25
In 2024, there will once again be an accessible career program for students, young academics and experienced academics with disabilities in Austria.
The career programme has been organized by the Viennese social consultancy myAbility since 2016. myAbility pursues the goal of making society barrier-free and equal in terms of opportunities from a business perspective.
The myAbility Talent® program includes high-quality job coaching that effectively prepares you for job interviews and assessment center selection procedures, as well as matching days and events with the companies participating in the program.
All participating companies offer accessible workplaces and have a corporate culture geared towards inclusion.
Participation in the career program is free of charge.
Registration for the myAbility Talent® Program Vienna 24/25 is now possible here.
Program scope and procedure:
- The myAbility Talent® Program Vienna 24/25 starts in April 2024
- The program lasts a maximum of 6 months and requires around 10 hours of time investment per month
- Participants initially receive digital coaching with a personal communication coach, workshops and self-presentation training
- On May 23, 2024, the Matching Day will take place in Vienna with short interviews with representatives of the participating companies
- Networking events and other events between June and September 2024 will help you make contacts for your future career
- Participating companies in the myAbility Talent® program are: Accenture, AbbVie, GENERALI, Licht für die Welt, Microsoft, Mondi, OeKB Gruppe – Oesterreichische Kontrollbank, OeNB Oesterreichische Nationalbank, ProSiebenSat.1PULS4, PwC PriceWaterhouseCoopers, UNIQA and Wien Energie
Contact and registration:
For personal advice, please contact Ms. Viviane Martin and Mr. Michael Zakali from myAbility Vienna.
Phone: + 43 699 16 56 12 25
You can find the registration form here.
Here you will find the myAbility brochure with further information:
UNIABILITY AT THE BeSt³FAIR 2024 IN VIENNA
UNIABILITY is the leading Austrian interest group for students with disabilities.
UNIABILITY informs and advises students with disabilities on their studies and study environment and offers study support and exchange of experiences.
You can make direct contact with UNIABILITY representatives at the BeSt³ fair between March 7 and 10, 2024 in the Wiener Stadthalle.
The BeSt³ fair is Austria's best-known education fair and presents visitors with a wide range of information on the topics of education, training, further education and career paths.
Around 350 exhibitors - universities, colleges, academies and companies - will be represented at BeSt³ fair 2024.
UNIABILITY was founded in the 1990s by disabled students who, outside of traditional disability association structures, advocated the idea of a self-determined life and wanted to realize it at Austrian universities.
Their central demand that contact persons be established at the universities to advise disabled students and work to remove barriers was quickly implemented by the then Minister of Science, Erhard Busek, with the establishment of disability representatives.
Nevertheless, successful studying for people with disabilities is still associated with great difficulties today. UNIABILITY is fighting against this inequality of opportunity as a working group of disability representatives and those affected by it.
UNIABILITY at the BeSt³ fair
Meet disability representatives and other contact persons from Austrian universities and universities of applied sciences at the BeSt³ fair from March 7 to 10, 2024 at the UNIABILITY stand in the Wiener Stadthalle and get advice on questions about studying, further education and careers.
UNIABILITY contact persons at the BeSt³ fair
Thursday, March 7:
- 9.00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.: Gerhard Neustätter, TU Vienna barrier-free/ Disability Liaison Officer, Library barrier-free
Friday, March 8:
- 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.: Nicole Kretschy, TU Vienna barrier-free/ Disability Officer
- 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.: Christina Fasching, Academy of Fine Arts Vienna/ Student Welcome Center
- 1.00 p.m. to approx. 4.15 p.m.: Brigitte Keiser, FHWien der WKW/ Gender & Diversity
Saturday, March 9:
- 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.: Katharina Pfennigstorf, mdw University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna/ Representative for Students and Applicants with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses
- 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.: Alexandra Wimmer, WU Vienna/ Be Able: Unhindered Studying
- 2.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.: Barbara Levc, University of Graz/ Center for Integrated Studying at the University of Graz and University College of Teacher Education Styria/ Competence Center for Inclusive Studying
Sunday, March 10:
- 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.: Ursula Weilenmann, FH Campus Wien/ Barrier-free studying and working
- 11.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Stephan Philipp Rieker, University for Continuing Education Krems/ Disability Officer at the Service Center for Students
Opening hours of the BeSt³ fair
Thursday to Saturday, March 7 to 9, 2024: from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 10, 2024: from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
The UNIABILITY information stand
Ground floor of the Wiener Stadthalle - information desk "i 5"
For details see: bestinfo.at
Venue: Wiener Stadthalle, Roland-Rainer-Platz 1, 1150 Vienna
Information on how to get there: bestinfo.at/de/anfahrt.html