The Research Colloquium provides a forum for exchanging thoughts on ongoing and completed research studies and projects conducted in the two departments. The purpose is to enhance academic discussion and motivate future collaboration among researchers across centers and with external stakeholders. Besides members of the departments, invited external guests are also welcome, if they their research is in the scope of the two departments.
The colloquium typically takes place on Wednesdays from 14:00-16:00 and all those who are interested are invited to participate. The past and future program is published below.
To propose a talk at the colloquium, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the names of presenters, title of the talk and abstract, links to further information (if available) and possible presentations dates.
Program of Past and Future Presentations
16.03.2022, 14:00-16:00, ZOOM
- Marlene Wagner (DWB): Disentangling the effects of flipped classroom instruction in EFL secondary education: When is it effective and for whom?
- Gerti Pishtari (DWB): Using supervised machine learning to promote design analytics: Two in-the-wild studies in Mobile Learning
20.04.2022, 14:00-16:00, ZOOM
- Thomas Pfeffer & Filiz Keser-Aschenberger (DWB): Research Literacy in Continuing Education (ReaLiCE)
- Thomas Pfeffer & Corinna Geppert: Monograph Series Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning
- Experiences on integrating research modules into study programs (general discussion)
18.05.2022, 14:00-16:00 , SE 2.6
- Corinna Geppert: International examples of innovative university concepts
- Monika Kil & Volker Sassenberg: Algorithmic Medicine Based Educational Technologies (AMBET): On the need for and implementation of digital educational diagnostics along the lifespan
22.06.2022, 14:00-16:00 , SE 3.3
- Physical Learning Environments in Continuing Education Research (tbc)
- Results of several studies on the situation of Pedagogical Universities in Austria (tbc)
- Intelligent Learning Technology and the role of the teacher (tbc)