The Research Colloquium provides a forum for exchanging thoughts on ongoing and completed research studies and projects conducted in the two departments. The purpose is to enhance academic discussion and motivate future collaboration among researchers across centers and with external stakeholders. Besides members of the departments, invited external guests are also welcome, if they their research is in the scope of the two departments.
The colloquium typically takes place on Wednesdays from 14:00-16:00 and all those who are interested are invited to participate. The past and future program is published below.
To propose a talk at the colloquium, please send an email to email@example.com giving the names of presenters, title of the talk and abstract, links to further information (if available) and possible presentations dates.
Program of Past and Future Presentations
05.07.2023 14:00-15:30 ZOOM
- Sabine Wesely, Hochschule Hannover, Germany
„Psychology at Work“ – Die Wirkung von online Weiterbildung mit positiver Psychologie auf Wohlbefinden und Leistungspotenzia
21.06.2023 14:00-15:30 SE 0.3 ZOOM
Zeynep Arslan (Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena)
"Einfluss der Erstsprache auf den Zweitspracherwerb in der DaZ- Erwachsenenalphabetisierung: Methodische Teilstudie zur Ermittlung der Leseflüssigkeit von Lerner*innen in kontrastiven DaZ-Alphabetisierungskursen"
03.05.2023 11:00-12:30 SE 2.3, ZOOM
Jaanika Hirv-Biene (Universität Tallinn)
Tobias Ley (UWK)
Marlene Wagner (UWK)
Gerti Pishtari (UWK)
Milena Sarmiento (Universität Tallinn)
A course design to support transfer of training in Continuing Education
22.02.2023, 14:00-15:30, SE C2.01, ZOOM
The topic will be around “Innovative spaces for learning”. There will be two presentations and a discussion
Milica Vujovic (TU Vienna) "Exploring the Use of Sensors and Multimodal Analytics in Understanding Student and Teacher Behavior in Learning Environments: A Study of Movement, Speech, and Stress."
Filiz Keser-Aschenberger, Christina Ipser (UWK) "Informal learning spaces at UWK: A holistic descriptive analysis"
Discussion: Envisioning innovative learning space at UWK (A UWK "Learning Lab")
Please use PADLET link to participate
19.10.2022, 14:00-16:00 , SE 3.7, ZOOM
Results of several studies on the situation of Pedagogical Universities in Austria
22.06.2022, 14:00-16:00 , SE 2.2
- Filiz Keser Aschenberger, Christina Ipser, Sonja Brachtl, Gregor Radinger, Stefan Oppl: Physical Home Learning Environments for Digitally Supported Learning in Academic Continuing Education during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Christina Ipser, Gregor Radinger, Filiz Keser Aschenberger, Sonja Brachtl: Learner Experiences in Learning Space in Continuing Education
18.05.2022, 14:00-16:00 , SE 2.6
- Corinna Geppert: International examples of innovative university concepts
- Monika Kil & Volker Sassenberg: Algorithmic Medicine Based Educational Technologies (AMBET): On the need for and implementation of digital educational diagnostics along the lifespan
20.04.2022, 14:00-16:00, ZOOM
- Thomas Pfeffer & Filiz Keser-Aschenberger (DWB): Research Literacy in Continuing Education (ReaLiCE)
- Thomas Pfeffer & Corinna Geppert: Monograph Series Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning
- Experiences on integrating research modules into study programs (general discussion)
16.03.2022, 14:00-16:00, ZOOM
- Marlene Wagner (DWB): Disentangling the effects of flipped classroom instruction in EFL secondary education: When is it effective and for whom?
- Gerti Pishtari (DWB): Using supervised machine learning to promote design analytics: Two in-the-wild studies in Mobile Learning