10 reasons why you should join our International Business Law, LL.M., at Danube University Krems and Steinbeis University
1. Two accredited partners with immense experience. Our university has the longest experience in continuing education in Austria and is a leading public university in this area in Europe while our partner, SIBE / Steinbeis University, the largest school within the university, offers different courses in the context of leadership & management and has successfully offered the LL.M. in International Business Law for many years (evidenced by a 96% recommendation rate).
2. Work-Family Balance. As courses take place asynchronous and online, it is easy to balance it with work and family.
3. Diverse qualifications. This study provides you not only with professional knowledge in international business law, but also with skills such as legal and business English and other soft skills, which will enhance your portfolio and open the international path of your career.
4. Best opportunity for specialization. At our university, you will have the opportunity to specialize in an area relevant to your career plans. In your so-called specific law project, you will be assigned an expert who will guide you efficiently. At the end, you will receive a certificate of specialization.
5. Excellent student service. We provide you with the comprehensive assistance in your studies and aforementioned specialized, individual support throughout your LL.M. program, as well as with all materials that are essential for your studies electronically.
6. Unique didactic concept. The teaching programme is divided into three parts – Training (lectures and materials), Examination (application of knowledge), and Reflection (Forum) – giving you maximum flexibility for learning.
7. Worldwide Alumni Network. The university runs a vast alumni association throughout Europe: you will not only stay in contact with your fellow students, but you can also get in touch with graduates of other study programs and benefit from many events.
8. Research-led teaching. We research on interdisciplinary basis the subject areas that are covered by our courses so that our course provides you with the latest scientific findings.
9. Free annual update for graduates. Our students can – as long as the course exists – be updated on the latest state of the art in the respective field through a free annual “Update-Day”.
10. Publication opportunities. There will be opportunities for those interested to publish their research, see e.g.: International Business Law – Best Practice