The requirements for admission to the "MBA" are:
(1) a relevant course of study (at least at bachelor's level with at least 180 ECTS credits) at a recognized domestic or foreign post-secondary educational institution
(2) two years of relevant professional experience
(3) completion of the inbound test as a prerequisite for measuring the learning outcomes after graduation (outbound test)
(4) positive completion of the selection process at the University of Continuing Education Krems.
In addition, admission interviews must be held during the admission procedure, during which the director of studies will select the elective modules together with the applicants and record them in a "Learning Agreement".
Entry is possible at any time.
Please note that the first examination may only be taken from 01.10. (start of semester WS) for first-time admissions after 30.06. and from 01.3. (start of semester SS) for first-time admissions after 21.12.
Duration - possible variants
The Professional MBA program is also offered as a full-time study (3 semester).
Master of Business Administration (Blended Learning)
- Business Fundamentals (Distance Learning)
- General Management Corecurriculum (Blended Learning)
- Specialization (Blended Learning)
Fees: EUR 23.900,--
Accreditations & Memberships
The following documents are required:
- Completed and signed application form
- Valid and signed passport (passport must be valid until at least 3 months beyond return and must have a blank page to affix the residence permit)
- Copies of previous passports
- One recent photograph (passport format, colour, front view)
- Original or notarised copy of Birth Certificate
- Original Certificate of Good Conduct/ Criminal Record (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of health insurance that is compulsory in Austria and covers every risk: Overview of possible health insurance schemes: 68 KB PDF (for students, self-insurance with the WGKK (without waiting time) is also possible); UNIQA or Vienna Insurance Group
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (f.e. scholarship, letter of grants, bank statement of last 2 months, other proof of income; parent's account accepted for students only) If your age is below 24 years you need EUR 515,30/ month = EUR 6.183,60/year; if your age is above 24 years you need EUR 933,06/month = EUR 11.196,72/ year
- Proof of accommodation in Austria (f.e. lease contract, ownership papers)
- One set of photocopies of all supporting documents
- Letter of Acceptance of University for Continuing Education Krems
All foreign-language documents must be translated into German by a professional translating service.
Applications must be submitted personally.
Please note, that there is no legal claim on obtaining a residence permit for students.
Please allow at least 2 months processing time (all applications have to be sent to Austria)
Costs: ~ EUR 200,-